How to Extract Images from Outlook Email? Top Solutions!
Want to know a feasible solution to extract images from Outlook email? Then, without making any further delay, simply make the best use of the article and find the accurate procedure to extract embedded images from Outlook.
Undoubtedly, it is quite exhausting to save inline or embedded pictures from Outlook. Besides this, in the case of multiple embedded images, the situation can be worse as the process is much more complex. So, let’s dive a little deeper to quickly save or download those pictures. So, let’s begin the post & here are the topics that we will discuss throughout the post…
Extract Embedded Images from Outlook using Built-in Feature
- Run Outlook.
- Now, open the email message with embedded images.
- Select the inline picture & make a right click.
- Next, select the save as Picture option & browse the location.
- Enter the File Name and successfully extract images from Outlook.
Note: Repeat the process for multiple inline pictures & emails.
Extract Images from Outlook with Copy & Paste
- Open Outlook.
- Now, locate the email message with inline images.
- Right-click on the picture & select the Copy option from it.
- Afterwards, open Windows Paint and paste the copied image.
- Last click on File >> Save As & successfully export pictures from Outlook.
Note: This method is good if you have small number of emails. Now, let’s explore the automated solution to complete the process.
Expert Suggestions to Batch Save Pictures from Outlook Emails
When there are multiple emails from which you need to extract images, then the manual solution won’t work efficiently. Thus, to complete the process in a hassle-free way it’s recommended to go with SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor.
This software is designed in a manner to extract all embedded/inline, photo or picture types such as .gif, .jpg, .png, etc., from emails within a few minutes. Besides Outlook PST files, the software can efficiently perform image extraction from OST and BAK files.
The software is equipped with an advanced set of features enabling you to easily extract images from Outlook emails. One of the remarkable features of the tool is the facility to remove attachments from selective folders. You can download the free version or purchase the full version of the software from its official website.
Steps to Extract Embedded Images from Outlook
- Download and run the software.
- Next, browse & upload the Outlook data file.
- Now, select the Email category option to extract images.
- Afterwards, apply the data filters & select the designation location.
- At last, click on Extract to safely export embedded images from Outlook.
Advanced Technique to Handle Embedded Images In Outlook
Outlook uses two common email formats to display messages, i.e. HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and RTF (Rich Text Format). Here is the complete step to use this method:
- Run MS Outlook.
- Now, locate the message with inline photos.
- Go to File >> Save As >> Select HTML from the dropdown.
- Browse the path & click on the Save button.
- Outlook will export the email message & pictures in a separate folder.
All the aforementioned methods can be used for extracting the image from the Outlook email. However, the problem occurs when you have a large number of email messages containing images or pictures from which you want to extract all the embedded pictures from multiple Outlook PST files.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q) How do I download all the images from Outlook email?
- Run Outlook and open the Email.
- Now, click on the File >> Save As option.
- Browse the location, and select Web Page as saving format.
- This will save all the Outlook emails along with their images.
Q) How do I move pictures from Outlook to a folder?
- Open the email with the pictures.
- Now, right-click on each image, and choose the “Save As” option.
- Next, select the destination folder for saving the images.
The Closing Lines
You can easily extract images from Outlook email by using manual methods. However, the manual technique is quite tedious yet time-consuming to batch extract embedded images from Outlook. In this case, you should use the mentioned application which is recommended by the experts to save inline pictures from multiple PST files or multiple emails in a single go. Also, you will get 24*7 free technical support.
Also Read: Remove Duplicate Attachments from Outlook