How to Access iCloud Email on Web Browser? Step by Step Procedure
All the Apple device users must be aware of the iCloud Mail. With the iCloud Mail account, one can send, receive and manage emails easily. After setting up the device for iCloud Mail, the user can also access iCloud email on web browser using the Mail app which is present on the user’s iOS device or Mac computer. Moreover, irrespective of the device the user uses to send, receive or organize emails, the emails are updated everywhere.
There are several benefits associated with the iCloud email such as rich text email messages, Mail Drop for large attachments, easy to use, etc. However, Apple’s Mail application on the user’s Mac, iPhone, iPad are very similar but they are not identical when it comes to the features they offer.
Most of the users are unaware of the fact that they can also access iCloud mail via web browser, on a Mac or a PC. In addition, the web-based version of the iCloud Mail also offers some amazing features to implement. The user can take benefits of all the features by using the web-based version of the iCloud Mail. Now, the question crops up, how to access iCloud email on a web browser? The user can easily get the answer to this question in the section given below. As we are going to introduce a step by step method to use iCloud Mail on a web browser Moreover, we will also discuss some more features of web-based iCloud.
Basically, in this blog we are going to explore about:
- Access iCloud email on web browser
- Automatically Forward your Mail
- Add an Alias
- Create a Vacation Reply
- Add a Mail Rule
Access iCloud Mail via Web Browser
The user can access iCloud Mail with a browser by following the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to launch your browser as per your choice and then navigate to www.icloud.com
- Now, sign in with your Apple ID and password associated with it
- Then, click on the Mail button
Now, you will be able to access your iCloud email through a browser also. You can also work with the few things which will make your life easier.
Automatically Forward Your Mail
The user can also set up a rule in the macOS Mail preferences to forward the user’s mail to another address automatically. This will also allow the user to perform a series of complex options, such as filing it in a new mailbox and attaching a flag to it.
Most of the users simply prefer to forward their incoming iCloud emails messages to another email account. The user can implement this task by following the steps given below:
- First, click on the Action pop-up menu at the bottom of the sidebar and then choose Preferences…
- Now, click on the General and then in Forwarding option check the box to Forward my email and also enter the email address on which you want to receive the email messages
- Then click on the Done button
Note: You can also delete the messages once they are forwarded by checking the box to Delete messages after forwarding.
Add an Alias
Sometimes, the users need to funnel messages without revealing the actual iCloud email address. Now, the user can easily set up a temporary email address which will funnel the messages to the iCloud email account with disclosing the actual iCloud email address.
For Example, the user can create an email alias to collects RSVP’s of the event and then delete the alias when the event is over.
To add an Alias follow the steps given below:
- In the Preferences window, click on the Accounts
- Then, click on the Add an alias
- Now, enter the alias name and other required details also
- Click on the OK button and then click on the Done button
Create a Vacation Reply
The user also set an automatic reply to email messages when he/she on vacation. This can be done by creating a mail rule on the user’s Mac to reply automatically to the email messages. However, the user cannot implement it on iOS as there is no way to do it on iOS. But with iCloud.com the user can take advantage of the Vacation Reply easily. To set the automatic reply to the email messages follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Preferences window and then click on the Vacation
- Now, check the box to Automatically reply to messages when they are received
- Then, you have to insert the Start date, End date, and a vacation message
- Finally, click on the Done button
Add a Mail Rule
Mail app in macOS the provides a powerful mechanism for creating rules that can filter the user’s incoming messages and then perform various actions on them. Unfortunately, the iOS Mail app is not capable to create mail rules.
With Mail on iCloud.com, the user can create simple rules such as forward messages, mark them as read, place them in a different folder. To create Mail Rule follow the steps explained below:
- Navigate to Preferences window and then click on the Rules
- Now, click on the Add a Rule
- After that, you have to select criteria for the message and an action to be performed and then click on the Done button
- Again, click on the Done button
Technology is changing very rapidly to provide more comfort to the users. New and advanced features are introduced in every arena to make the user’s life easy. Now, the iCloud users can easily access iCloud email on web browser. Moreover, they can also take advantages of the features associated with it. Not accessed iCloud email on the web browser? Try it Now!